Before starting your adventure, be sure to check the “Current Information” tab.
Responsible Trails Criteria:
(last audit carried out in 14/08/2020)
Waymark - 5 (It’s perfectly signed and fulfilling the national requirements.)
Conservations of the path - 5 (In a good overall status of conservation and with no increase of difficulty or risks.)
General Conservation - 5 (Surrounding environment perfectly preserved.)
Information boards and signs - 5 (Very well maintained and with superior quality.)
Complementary boards - Doesn't apply
Safety and suport structures - 5 (All recommended structures well maintained.)
Local Community integration - 3 (Interaction / occasional contacts with the community.)
Landscape intergration - 4 (Well integrated into the landscape and with points of interest.)
General Safety - 5 (The environment always as some risk.)
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.